Welcome to Tumbleweed Express
Tumbleweed Express Inc. is a truckload carrier of general commodities offering Flat Bed, Step Deck, Refrigerated / Dry Van and Food Grade Tanker Equipment. We operate throughout the Continental United States. We stand for high quality transportation services. We believe that experience, integrity and a solid track record has earned Tumbleweed Express Inc. a reputation as one of Maryland’s leading Trucking companies. Our Mission is to provide outstanding service while maintaining the highest safety standards and reasonable freight pricing. Please visit our Gallery to see some of our equipment.
What We Do
Our trucking company specializes in hauling: Lumber, Steel, Brick, Equipment, Shingles, Scaffolding, Fabricated Steel, Refrigerated and Dry Van freight loads. Our trucks are equipped with Load Locks, Tarps, Straps, Chains and Corner Protectors.
- All of our Employees and Owner Operators drive late model equipment.
- All of our Air ride Flatbeds are 48’ in Length and 102" in Width.
- All of our Air Ride Stepdecks are 53’ in Length, 11’ on the top deck and 43’ on the bottom deck.
- All of our Air Ride Conestoga Flatbeds are 48’ in Length and 102’ in Width
- All of our Refrigerated Trailers are 53’ in Length
- All Drivers have cell phones for 24 hour contact
- Please visit our "Gallery" to see pictures of our equipment.
Tumbleweed Express Inc. is owned by Roy and Tracey Pool of Westminster, MD. Roy and Tracey established their company in 1998. Roy’s father has been a truck driver for 30 years and it was always Roy's dream to start his own trucking company. The first truck was purchased in 1998 with the second and third soon to follow.
Tumbleweed Express Inc. has grown into a prospering business with 5 owned trucks and 10 owner operators. Tumbleweed Express Inc. is proud of their exceptional owner operators who are courteous, loyal and efficient.
Tumbleweed Express Inc. has worked hard to establish a good reputation in this industry that they hope to maintain for many years to come.